Wednesday, April 29, 2009

waking up is hard to do

I had some tests run to rule out other causes of my ADD symptoms. I apparently do not have any crazy neurological problems, which is so disappointing because I was hoping for a good explanation for my difficulties. Lately it's been the waking up on time (and then staying awake) that's been the issue. I use my cell phone as one alarm. I have an alarm clock that goes off twice. I sometimes also set a travel alarm, and I currently use the Wacky Shake and Wake alarm for special occasions. Maybe I should use it every day. If that fails, I want this puzzle clock for my birthday. You are required to complete a puzzle to turn the alarm off. I'm not that great at puzzles, so it should probably work.

I considered getting an account with WakeUpLand, which would send a wake-up call to my phone, but I think I would just hang up on them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment